Comprehensive Managed IT Services
Stop waiting for your technology to break
When something goes wrong with your IT, everything grinds to a halt. With a standard break/fix service contract, you have to wait for something to break before your provider can fix it. That equation seems to make sense – even though it could easily result in hours of downtime. But what if you could keep your technology from breaking in the first place?
CompIT goes beyond traditional break/fix operations by offering proactive IT support at a flat-rate monthly fee. We’ll keep your systems running smoothly so that you and your employees can focus on what’s most important – your business.
With comprehensive Saskatoon managed IT services from CompIT, you can expect:
- Peace of mind – your systems are monitored around the clock every day of the year
- Less downtime – we identify and fix issues before they cause problems
- Fewer disruptions – almost all of our services can be provided remotely or outside of business hours
- Prompt assistance – our world-class HelpDesk operates from 8am-4pm PST Monday to Friday and is available 24/7 for emergencies
- Low frustration – as your single point-of-contact for technology problems, we’ll deal with third-party support so you don’t have to
- Predictable budgeting – all-inclusive, all-you-can-use, flat-rate IT services that include both hardware and software
IT Consulting and Implementation
Using technology as a tool to solve business challenges
Technology is rapidly growing, changing, and expanding. When it comes to choosing and implementing the technology you need to run your business, it can be difficult to make sense of all the options. If you’re looking for the best fit for your company, we can help you find it. CompIT does more than just sell technology – we combine IT and small business consulting expertise to develop technology solutions to real businesses challenges.
With Saskatoon IT consulting from CompIT, you can expect:
- Vendor-agnostic solutions – based on known technology standards and best practices
- Technology and business acumen – a unique mix often missing from other providers
- Full IT services – including planning, procurement, implementation, and ongoing management
- Constant availability – whether you want to replace a keyboard or move your entire business to the cloud, you can turn to us for advice
Successful small businesses recognize the value of technology, but we know it’s not in a business owner’s best interests to try to become an IT expert. We’ll partner with you and your team to help you reach your company’s goals by offering innovative and effective solutions that will help your business run smoothly.
CompIT partners with multiple vendors to offer affordable options for all your technology needs. Our variety of partnerships allow us to make sure your IT systems are the right fit for your business, instead of pigeonholing you into only one kind of product.
We keep on top of new technology so that you don’t have to. We’ll proactively watch for upgrades and updates to your software and hardware, and if we find a new product that can improve your business, we’ll let you know. We’ll also ensure that your technology is built to last, so you can feel certain that every investment is an investment in the future of your business.
Don’t take a chance when it comes to your company – let us take care of the technology, so you can focus on your business.
Data Backup / Disaster Recovery
Don’t let a disaster put you out of business
Every business owner knows the importance of their business’s data. While the chances of a major disaster are quite remote, many people don’t realize that the majority of data loss is the result of small, localized problems. Could your business survive a major equipment failure caused by a tree falling through the roof, a lightning strike, or even theft? Are you prepared for a virus that could spread from a single employee’s computer to your entire network?
Whether it’s a leaky roof, an earthquake, or a targeted attack, CompIT has you covered:
- Business continuity and disaster recovery planning – customized for your business needs
- Data backup and recovery – “bullet proof” your mission-critical data files
With the rapid growth of ransomware and other attacks on critical data increasingly targeting small businesses, it’s more important than ever to ensure your data is both protected and recoverable. Our managed services include backup solutions that fully backs up your data to a secure, off-site location on a regular and frequent basis so that you’ll never lose important company information ever again. Whether it’s a single file or an entire server, you can trust our team to restore it quickly and completely.
We’ll work with you as a business partner to ensure that your business is both prepared for a disaster and has a strategic recovery plan in place that will minimize downtime and get your company back up and running right away. Our no-obligation network assessment includes a comprehensive risk analysis that will identify vulnerabilities, potential threats, and their impacts.
CompIT combines planning, prevention, and protection to make sure your business thrives no matter what comes your way. When disaster strikes, make sure you’re prepared. Let us help you protect your company against the disasters that can literally put you out of business.
Book your network assessment today!
Don’t leave your business open to litigation, fines, or the front page. If you’ve paid attention to the news recently, you’ll know that maintaining your network and the security of your company’s data is tougher – and more critical – than ever. A network assessment from CompIT (also called a “network audit” or “network review”) will ensure that proper network controls are integrated into your technology environment, and will identify weaknesses in your system that could leave your data vulnerable to attack.
Find out if your current technology is keeping your business safe with a no-obligation, on-site analysis and backup & disaster recovery assessment from CompIT
Our tested network assessment methodology includes:
- Requirement study and situation analysis
- Document review
- Risk identification
- Vulnerability scan
- Data analysis
- Report and briefing
Your comprehensive network report, delivered after the conclusion of the assessment, will include:
- An executive summary
- An overview of the assessment scope and objectives
- Assumptions and limitations of the assessment
- Methods and tools used
- Design of the current environment or systems with applicable diagrams
- Network requirements
- Summary of findings
- Assessment results:
- General control review
- Vulnerability test
- Risk assessment, including identified assets, threats, vulnerabilities, impact and likelihood assessment, and the risk results analysis
- Recommended actions
If your business already has IT support, whether internal or Multiple Service Providers, now is the best time to find out exactly what their services are doing for your company – and what they might be missing. If your company is currently unsupported, we’ll help you learn how you can benefit from working with an experienced, knowledgeable IT team.
A network assessment from CompIT is obligation-free. Your business’s data is critical, so don’t be complacent about its safety. If you have any concerns about the security of your network and systems, or are just curious about how well your IT team is performing some of its most essential job duties, don’t hesitate to contact us today. As an unbiased, objective third party, we’ll find the flaws that you may have overlooked.